Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Delicious In House Birthday Dinner!

My birthday was about a week ago and I realized that I forgot about my delicious meal. I used to always love going to nice restaurants for special events... Like my birthday! Lately, Devin and I have been buying grass fed beef or wild caught fish, and our favorite sides instead of going out to eat as much . I must say that  the food is much better tasting, healthier for you, and cheaper than going out.  Check our my birthday meal. 



This meal was definitely one of the best ever. We had grass fed steak, scallops, and the delicious beet and goat cheese salad I posted about a few weeks ago. The taste of grass fed beef is such a deeper and unique flavor that anything I ever tasted. If you haven't had it before... You have got to....it will change your life. :). You can find it at Whole Foods, Earthfare or a local farmers market. What makes it even better... is that the entire meal ended up being about $30 for two people. What a great price for such a high quality meal! This was by far my favorite celebratory meal. What are some of your go to meals for celebrations or special events?

No comments:

Post a Comment