Monday, February 25, 2013

Color Run!



I am so excited to do my first color run Saturday March 2nd in Columbia. We have quite a huge group running together.   This video shows what the run is all about.


       I have to say that I am super excited for a few reasons. First, colors thrown on me different points of the race is super exciting. Second, we have a huge group so there will be so much support. I am most excited that my mom is participating. I have been talking about health for about a year and a half to her. The main reason was because she is my best friend and I want her here forever...  :).   She has gotten so into working out and being healthy now. I. Can't wait do this fun run with her and so many others.   I can't wait to post some pics after!

Has anyone ever done a color run before? Do you have any suggestions?


I think registrationis still open if anyone is interested: http://thecolorrun.com/columbia/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment