Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fitness Circuit and Pump Up Jams!


First of all, I have to say that I absolutely reading magazines.  When I spot one in the mailbox, I get way more excited than I should. :)  With that being said, I was perusing through my new fitness magazine when I spotted a new Fitness workout. Lately, it has been a bit colder than normal for the south, so I have been doing some circuits in my house.  I find that doing circuits are great for a few reasons:

1. It mixes up your normal workout routine.  This is good for changing up your monotous routine, and changing up the workout is great for your body too.

2. Also, it is very time efficient.  There are some good workouts for abour 30 minutes I have found from magazines, online, and other blogs.  This takes away the time to drive to the gym and back in the mornings before work.

3.  You can stay out of the cold.

4. You can add or take away favorites or dislikes you may have in the workout.



I actually went through this particually routine twice.  I modified the pushups to do girlie pushups.  (Playing basketball in college, I hated lifting so much weight.  I would much rather do more reps than more weight.) 
This work out is by far one my favorites.  I also love how I was constantly doing some type of upper and lower body workout with each step. 




                  Lately, I have gotten a little tired of my routine music, so I looked on Pandora for some workout mixes.  I found one that I am loving.  It keeps a good up tempo beat and mixes in the hip hop and pop styles I like.  The pandora station is called  Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout.  I also am loving the Pandora station called Workout Radio.

What are some of your favorite indoor circuits and what workout music are you loving right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment