Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

           I'm sorry its been a while since i've blogged.  The past few weeks have been a little crazy.  The end of the nine weeks is always so busy getting grades in.  Not to mention, state testing and a field trip. Then we move outside of my work world to driving to see family back and forth for Easter.  We saw Devin's family in Atlanta on Saturday.  Next, we went home,went to church, and then off to Columbia to see my family and his parents.  Whew!  Like I said...a bit crazy! 
         I am writing a quick post, because today we are off to visit my brother in Baltimore, Maryland.  His girlfriend and family live there too, so it is nice to visit all of them. 

Jimmy, Brianna and me cruising around DC last year when we visited him.

          This morning I woke up and couldn't sleep later  like I wanted to. So.....I decided to do a Fierce and Fab Workout. It is by Tony Horton, the guy who created P90X. This one is a go to favorite.  I love the mix between strength and cardio.  Also, I am all about working the upper and lower parts of your body in the same move.  During my 4 minutes of cardio, Mowgli was trying to decide what workout he should choose from my workout binder.  This is precious!


            I've been mixing it up between indoor strength focused workouts from magazines, and running about 3 miles.  I am really liking sprinting and recovering when I run.  I can feel my body working harder than it has in a while.  I've tried to to keep my eating in check, while still enjoying the wonderful Easter food.

         I hope to post sooner this time, but who knows.  I hope you had a wonderful Easter and spent quality time with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment